Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


I don't have pictures yet but we put in the rest of our veggies & a couple of strawberry plants this weekend.  The pumpkins, zucchini & strawberries will be wonderful once they get growing.  I already have fruit on the grape tomato plants I put in a month ago, and we are enjoying the fresh lettuce in our salads & on our burgers.


I also started cleaning off the front porch from the yard sale.  Most of the stuff went, but a couple things needed to get put back, tables, a chair that didn't sell, etc...  Just the S.H.E. in me I guess!  No one will ever accuse me of being B.O. (born organized).  But we are working on the everything in it's place (at least after it has a place).  Then we decided it was too hot to stay outside & do WORK.  So we temporarily retreated to the air conditioning!  Then the Princess & I will be off to start dinner!



Powered by Qumana


2 Fantastic people left feedback!:

Monkey Giggles said...

you go girl....I would love to see picture of your garden.

Kevin D said...

Hi Lisa,
Fuelmyblog has relaunched recently and made some changes.I could not vote for your blog as your widget is not valid :-(.To fix this you will need to login to your account with Fuelmyblog. Click on the link for widget, you will find a widget with the valid code for your blog ready to copy and paste. :-)

Many thanks,
Kevin