Saturday, January 3, 2009

My must haves for 2009!

Sewing Room Wants for 2009...


Singer® 151 Adjustable Dressform - Medium



A good selection of Home Decor Fabrics
I have 19 windows to sew treatments for, 4 chairs to re-upholster and new pillows for the couches.

A bunch of cutlery caddies and the rail to hang them on.

I would rather have a collection of Longaberger wall pockets, if money were no object of course!


Desk Chair

To replace the one I stole from hubby's desk.

Buy one of these...Olfa Rotary Cutter 60 mm

I have 2 45mm (one pinking, one regular) rotary cutters and it just isn't large enough some times! I'd also like to pick up a
Clover New Slash Rotary Cutter-28mm

I made a "slash" trivet/hot pad when I worked at the sewing store, it was a fun project

1 Fantastic people left feedback!:

Anonymous said...

I too tried it many times.

Minor In Possession